All About Me :)

My photo
I was born in Sitka, Alaska in 1983. My parents divorced when I was 5, and I spent my childhood and teens moving back and forth between parents. So, I grew up in Anchorage, Sitka, and Juneau. But, I call Sitka home. I graduated in 2000. I should have gone to college - but didn't. I met my husband in 2002, let him marry me in 2003 :), and had a daughter with him in 2004. She is the pure JOY in our lives. My husband is AD in the United States Coast Guard. This means that life is never boring, and if it is- hey! we get to move every 3 or 4 years. He is currently a DC (Damage Controlman) 2nd class - working on making 1st class. You can also find me on myspace.com/alaskanprincess

26 June, 2008

Normally I'm One For...

Following doctors orders. But now, I'm contemplating... well, not.
During my last visit with the Doctor he said to wait for two cycles before taking the Clomid again. Well, AF has started today and I'm contemplating just refilling my 'script and goin' for it. I'm tired of playing a never ending waiting game.
I know that my body needs to heal, but I feel like if I started my menstrual cycle back up, it HAS healed. Of course I want to be as healthy as possible before I get pregnant again... I don't want my body's unpreparedness to result in another m/c - but just how important is it to wait?
I honestly don't know.
Anyone have ideas, or suggestions? Maybe some BTDT's?
My heart just aches, I want this to happen already...

1 comment:

Cirrus said...

Doo do doo doo....I feel like I've entered the twilight zone! I was wondering the same thing this morning, because AF showed up here too...and I have one more month left before we can try again according to my doctor. Hmmm. Your doctor is nicer than mine--mine said I had to wait for three cycles. I don't know if I want to. The thing about this month is....do you want an April Fool's baby? 'Cause that's about the timing for this month (I counted it out already, I know) Also, the reason my doc made me wait is that the risk of a m/c is apparently higher if you get pregnant so soon after a m/c. Food for thought. Big hugs, my lunar sister!