All About Me :)

My photo
I was born in Sitka, Alaska in 1983. My parents divorced when I was 5, and I spent my childhood and teens moving back and forth between parents. So, I grew up in Anchorage, Sitka, and Juneau. But, I call Sitka home. I graduated in 2000. I should have gone to college - but didn't. I met my husband in 2002, let him marry me in 2003 :), and had a daughter with him in 2004. She is the pure JOY in our lives. My husband is AD in the United States Coast Guard. This means that life is never boring, and if it is- hey! we get to move every 3 or 4 years. He is currently a DC (Damage Controlman) 2nd class - working on making 1st class. You can also find me on myspace.com/alaskanprincess

14 June, 2008

For Fuck's Sake!

Will someone tell her to STFU already?! Can't you just be fucking happy that you get pregnant "just by laying in bed next to a man" ?! Is it really THAT fucking hard, are you SO dense that you can't see how selfish, immature, and INSENSITIVE you come off?!
Oh you POOR thing! What's that you say... you've got a bit of acne and you're already not fitting in to your clothes? Awwww, hang on a second...
Fuck.
I almost felt bad for ya!
SHUT UP!!!
... and, this has NOTHING to do with the fact that you aren't American. So, don't try to play the petty bullshit feel-sorry-for-me card.

2 comments:

JulieAnn said...

Yeah, I have a hard time with that too. I read someone write that this week and just about lost it. Grrr...

Cirrus said...

Some people feel the need to whine all the damn time. They are attention whores, plain and simple. Hugs Roni. Don't let the bastards get you down.