All About Me :)

My photo
I was born in Sitka, Alaska in 1983. My parents divorced when I was 5, and I spent my childhood and teens moving back and forth between parents. So, I grew up in Anchorage, Sitka, and Juneau. But, I call Sitka home. I graduated in 2000. I should have gone to college - but didn't. I met my husband in 2002, let him marry me in 2003 :), and had a daughter with him in 2004. She is the pure JOY in our lives. My husband is AD in the United States Coast Guard. This means that life is never boring, and if it is- hey! we get to move every 3 or 4 years. He is currently a DC (Damage Controlman) 2nd class - working on making 1st class. You can also find me on myspace.com/alaskanprincess

22 June, 2008

I QUIT!

All of it! I fucking QUIT.
Take this Clomid, and shove it up someones ASS.

I'm am SO tired of watching stupid, moronic, selfish, immature little girls get pregnant.
They are in NO position to be bringing a child in to this world. NONE.
They can't even take care of themselves for fuck's sake. Their relationships are unstable, they are unstable, they have no judgment. They can't even make decisions for THEMSELVES. They feel the need to constantly be asking people "what do I do?" "what do I do?".
For starters you stupid cows, get your asses on birth control. Start solving your own problems instead of needing other people to hold your hand.
Get a fucking brain, that way you will be able to see that the relationship that you are currently in is NOT one that a child should be brought in to.

... I'm just fucking pissed, and I fucking QUIT! If "God" wants to hand out children to all the fuckups, then maybe I need to start being one. It seems that those are the only kinds of people who are receiving such a blessing lately.

2 comments:

Cirrus said...

Amen. You know how to fix that feeling? A tropical vacation with your hubby, sans the Hurricane. Warm (not humid) weather, sand, big cold beverages with little umbrellas in them, no responsibilities and lots of relaxation. You could even get an rx for it from your doc...think TC would pay for that? :)

Tigerlilly said...

Lmao, gawd that sounds SO nice right now!