All About Me :)

My photo
I was born in Sitka, Alaska in 1983. My parents divorced when I was 5, and I spent my childhood and teens moving back and forth between parents. So, I grew up in Anchorage, Sitka, and Juneau. But, I call Sitka home. I graduated in 2000. I should have gone to college - but didn't. I met my husband in 2002, let him marry me in 2003 :), and had a daughter with him in 2004. She is the pure JOY in our lives. My husband is AD in the United States Coast Guard. This means that life is never boring, and if it is- hey! we get to move every 3 or 4 years. He is currently a DC (Damage Controlman) 2nd class - working on making 1st class. You can also find me on myspace.com/alaskanprincess

22 January, 2009

Here We Go..

Blood test was negative - and it's ok, I just NEEDED to know before I took the Provera.

Tomorrow I'm going to start it, and then it'll be time for the Clomid.

Yay.

Can you hear the excitement in my voice? No, really - can you....

*sigh* Please, please, please... let this work. Clomid has been nothing but eviiillllll to me. Mood swings, hot flashes, headaches, and pregnancies that show up and disappear.

If I'm going to subject myself to the misery, I need it to pay off this time. So does Russ, and so does Ryleigh. Russ just glows when I tell him I'm pregnant. He's a goober that starts rubbing my tummy and talking to it right away. He's a geek, but he's MY geek - and I love him like nothing else.
ALL Ryleigh can talk about is babies this, and babies that. I know that she will be SUCH a great big sister. Very helpful, and very eager to have a playmate around. I think it might be a little bit of an issue when Daddy wants to spend time with the "new" baby - as she is VERY MUCH a Daddy's girl. But, along with that will come a better example of sharing, waiting for her turn, and seeing just how we cared for her when she was itty bitty. She's VERY in to looking at her baby pictures, and talking about her as a baby, and what we did, and this and that.... on and on, lol.

The nurse that I talked to, on Tuesday, also told me that it's not unreasonable for me to ask Dr. Blackwood about getting me some vaginal Progesterone suppositories. They just MAY help, and if it turns out I don't need 'em... there's no risk in taking them. So, it won't hurt to try.
I don't know a lot about them, but I think I will call and see if I can set up some sort of phone appointment to discuss it with him.
It's SUCH a pain in the ass to schedule these appts on Tues & Thurs and make the 45 minute trip each way. Especially when I just want to throw this out there, and see what he thinks.

Wish us luck - the craziness is about to begin around here.... again.

2 comments: