All About Me :)

My photo
I was born in Sitka, Alaska in 1983. My parents divorced when I was 5, and I spent my childhood and teens moving back and forth between parents. So, I grew up in Anchorage, Sitka, and Juneau. But, I call Sitka home. I graduated in 2000. I should have gone to college - but didn't. I met my husband in 2002, let him marry me in 2003 :), and had a daughter with him in 2004. She is the pure JOY in our lives. My husband is AD in the United States Coast Guard. This means that life is never boring, and if it is- hey! we get to move every 3 or 4 years. He is currently a DC (Damage Controlman) 2nd class - working on making 1st class. You can also find me on myspace.com/alaskanprincess

20 January, 2009

*Groan*

So, pretty much all that was accomplished today was that I was given more Clomid.

I'm feeling really brushed off right now, and am going to see if I can get a referral to another OB. Hopefully Tri-Care won't give me any grief about it.
I just feel like I'm not being listened to. I don't want to take more pills, just to end up pregnant again, only to miscarry again.
I want to know WHY I keep losing babies - is that too much to ask someone to look in to?

4 comments:

Sambalina said...

(hugs) I'm so sorry that nothing was accomplished. Is there an RE near you? I know most OB's are uncooperative when it comes to infertility. I'm not sure why.

I hope you can find a doctor who can get you well deserved answers. If you need anything, let me know!

Zach and Beth said...

I'm so sorry. That is really crummy that they didn't validate your concerns. Did you tell the Dr that you were hoping to find out WHY this was happening so that you don't have to endure tragedy again? Once again, I'm so sorry.

Cirrus said...

ugh. Why are doctors like that? I'm sorry today was a disappointment. I'm still hoping for answers for you, and hope that the right doctor becomes apparent soon. Big hugs.

Walking in the NorthWoods said...

((hugs))
I hope tomorrow will bring you more answers, or hopefully a better plan to get your answers!