All About Me :)

My photo
I was born in Sitka, Alaska in 1983. My parents divorced when I was 5, and I spent my childhood and teens moving back and forth between parents. So, I grew up in Anchorage, Sitka, and Juneau. But, I call Sitka home. I graduated in 2000. I should have gone to college - but didn't. I met my husband in 2002, let him marry me in 2003 :), and had a daughter with him in 2004. She is the pure JOY in our lives. My husband is AD in the United States Coast Guard. This means that life is never boring, and if it is- hey! we get to move every 3 or 4 years. He is currently a DC (Damage Controlman) 2nd class - working on making 1st class. You can also find me on myspace.com/alaskanprincess

09 November, 2008

"THE" List ;)

CG LORSTA ST PAUL
ISD CORDOVA
CG GP ASTORIA
USCG SECTOR PORTLAND
CG ISD S PORTLAND
CGC MUNRO (WHEC 724)
CG STA ROCKLAND
CGC MARCUS HANNA
SECTOR LONG ISLAND SOUND
CG ISC HONOLULU
CG AIRSTA BARBERS PT
CG AIRSTA HUMBOLDT BAY
CG GP ASTORIA
CG GP PORT ANGELES

4 comments:

The Roaming Bilderbacks said...

Ooh, good luck! And hey, I'm not too far from a couple of those! :)

Zach and Beth said...

Dude! You weren't supposed to move Kodiak DOWN the list! You were supposed to move it to #1!

Seriously...sheesh. No, honestly, I hope you get one of your top few. Hugs to you during this wait. I'm waiting too. Ugh.

Leese Shines said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leese Shines said...

DUDE !!!! where the heck is Shitka !