All About Me :)

My photo
I was born in Sitka, Alaska in 1983. My parents divorced when I was 5, and I spent my childhood and teens moving back and forth between parents. So, I grew up in Anchorage, Sitka, and Juneau. But, I call Sitka home. I graduated in 2000. I should have gone to college - but didn't. I met my husband in 2002, let him marry me in 2003 :), and had a daughter with him in 2004. She is the pure JOY in our lives. My husband is AD in the United States Coast Guard. This means that life is never boring, and if it is- hey! we get to move every 3 or 4 years. He is currently a DC (Damage Controlman) 2nd class - working on making 1st class. You can also find me on myspace.com/alaskanprincess

23 February, 2009

Why Does My Body Have To Be SO Ridiculous?!

I mean seriously, a pregnancy test is the most BASIC of things... either the HCG hormone is there, or it isn't!!
Bah!!
I hate not being able to rely on them. Still no AF, still no "+" on a HPT....
So, I'm going to call the clinic and go in. That's another thing that irks me, I hate that I have to wait a day to find out the results. I was spoiled by SEARHC in Sitka, they had results in about 2 hours :)
Will update when I know something - thanks for all the sweet thoughts you guys, it means a lot.

5 comments:

Amber said...

(((hugs)))

Cirrus said...

Happy thoughts, girlie! (AND BIG HUGS!)

Sambalina said...

((hug))

Zach and Beth said...

I got more hugs comin' your way, too!

Beth said...

Did you get the beta today?