All About Me :)

My photo
I was born in Sitka, Alaska in 1983. My parents divorced when I was 5, and I spent my childhood and teens moving back and forth between parents. So, I grew up in Anchorage, Sitka, and Juneau. But, I call Sitka home. I graduated in 2000. I should have gone to college - but didn't. I met my husband in 2002, let him marry me in 2003 :), and had a daughter with him in 2004. She is the pure JOY in our lives. My husband is AD in the United States Coast Guard. This means that life is never boring, and if it is- hey! we get to move every 3 or 4 years. He is currently a DC (Damage Controlman) 2nd class - working on making 1st class. You can also find me on myspace.com/alaskanprincess

24 February, 2009

In Roughly 24 Hours...

I should have the results of my BETA. I got my blood drawn this morning, wait this AFTERNOON... my appt was for 10:15am. Guess what time I left? 12.30pm!! Over 2 hours for a urine test (which is POINTLESS, I tell them EVERY time...) and a blood draw.
I totally sacked out in the room while we were waiting, lol. Ryleigh almost fell asleep as well.
I will say, that I'll be surprised if I'm NOT pregnant. Because along with being 4 days late now, I FEEL pregnant. Well, my bewbs feel pregnant. Lol
I really hope this is it! I hope I'm pregnant, and that this (potential) little bug wants to stick around.
It could be some great news just in time - my mom and sister are flying in to Memphis on Thursday, it'll be neat to do something fun to announce it to them in person :)
I'll update as soon as I know!!!!!! Thanks for being supportive *hugs*

2 comments:

Sambalina said...

Thinking of you! I have everything crossed!

Cirrus said...

Fingers crossed and happy thoughts!