All About Me :)

My photo
I was born in Sitka, Alaska in 1983. My parents divorced when I was 5, and I spent my childhood and teens moving back and forth between parents. So, I grew up in Anchorage, Sitka, and Juneau. But, I call Sitka home. I graduated in 2000. I should have gone to college - but didn't. I met my husband in 2002, let him marry me in 2003 :), and had a daughter with him in 2004. She is the pure JOY in our lives. My husband is AD in the United States Coast Guard. This means that life is never boring, and if it is- hey! we get to move every 3 or 4 years. He is currently a DC (Damage Controlman) 2nd class - working on making 1st class. You can also find me on myspace.com/alaskanprincess

24 May, 2008

*sigh*

Everyone is pregnant but me.
Everyone else gets pregnant 48 hours after they delivered their last fucking kid.
Everyone else gets pregnant "just by laying in bed next to a male"
Everyone else's kids have siblings.
Everyone else just gets pregnant, and has a baby. No m/c's involved. It's as easy as that. "Hi, I'm ___ and I'm pregnant!" and then 9 months later "Hi! This is my baby".
Then, next month, they get knocked up and do it all over again.

This is how I feel today. I know it isn't true, but today - it feels like it is.

5 comments:

Cirrus said...

I know exactly how you feel. I haven't been trying for number two as long as you have, but I totally know what you mean. When we were trying for our first(and not succeeding) both of my brothers and my step-sister and Eric's step-sister ALL announced unplanned pregnancies within the same MONTH. Talk about demoralizing! Big hugs.

Amber said...

I don't have any words, Roni. (((hugs)))

I'm sorry you're hurting.

Sambalina said...

Can I just say, I feel you. It seems like everyone gets pregnant just by looking at a man. Its annoying.

(hugs)

The Little Wife said...

:( Prayers and good thoughts for you.

Who I Am said...

Praying for you, hon. Lots of hugs headed your way. I felt that way (and still do) a lot.