All About Me :)

My photo
I was born in Sitka, Alaska in 1983. My parents divorced when I was 5, and I spent my childhood and teens moving back and forth between parents. So, I grew up in Anchorage, Sitka, and Juneau. But, I call Sitka home. I graduated in 2000. I should have gone to college - but didn't. I met my husband in 2002, let him marry me in 2003 :), and had a daughter with him in 2004. She is the pure JOY in our lives. My husband is AD in the United States Coast Guard. This means that life is never boring, and if it is- hey! we get to move every 3 or 4 years. He is currently a DC (Damage Controlman) 2nd class - working on making 1st class. You can also find me on myspace.com/alaskanprincess

07 May, 2008

Fan-fucking-tastic!

All in one day:

I'm supposed to start my period. It's due today, all tests have been negative. Which means Yay, another month of Clomid.

I've been called a "flake". You know what _____? My great Grandmother DIED. And the box that I mailed to my SC after I attended to all that GOT LOST. I told you I would take the hit on making the mistake of not purchasing tracking for it. I have followed through with every other commitment I have made on CC. Infact, YOU were one of my Flop chicks last year. Was your gift not received, late, or undesirable? I think not. I, infact seem to remember throwing in a little something extra, just because. Kiss my ass, I'm not a flake. NOR, did I "flake out" when it came to my SC. I was able to not say anything when you wrote :
"Yes, I know things happen, and sometimes gifts get lost, or life gets in the way."
But, I'm really upset now.
If you KNOW that, then don't label people a "flake".
And, my great grandmother dying was more than "life getting in the way."

My stimulus check has STILL not arrived. And the stupid IRS website is still telling me that I've either entered in the wrong information, or the status is unavailable. Are you kidding me? You can't just leave it at that! Tell me which one it is, so I can either try and fix the supposed "mistake" or I can not worry about that part and just keep checking for an update.

It just seems like it's going to be "one of those days"... so I'm sure I will update this later.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Big Hugs Roni... * giving you all the dust I have *

Unknown said...

ps... Ron = Pam. I stole his login. oops.