All About Me :)

My photo
I was born in Sitka, Alaska in 1983. My parents divorced when I was 5, and I spent my childhood and teens moving back and forth between parents. So, I grew up in Anchorage, Sitka, and Juneau. But, I call Sitka home. I graduated in 2000. I should have gone to college - but didn't. I met my husband in 2002, let him marry me in 2003 :), and had a daughter with him in 2004. She is the pure JOY in our lives. My husband is AD in the United States Coast Guard. This means that life is never boring, and if it is- hey! we get to move every 3 or 4 years. He is currently a DC (Damage Controlman) 2nd class - working on making 1st class. You can also find me on myspace.com/alaskanprincess

18 August, 2008

*Dust Needed*

As of today we're officially on the 2WW, we need lots of baby dust, and sticky vibes :)
Love you all!

4 comments:

Amber said...

Dust and love!

Cirrus said...

Dust headed your way! Sticky sticky!

Sambalina said...

Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes!

Anonymous said...

Much Sticky vibes coming your way...