All About Me :)

My photo
I was born in Sitka, Alaska in 1983. My parents divorced when I was 5, and I spent my childhood and teens moving back and forth between parents. So, I grew up in Anchorage, Sitka, and Juneau. But, I call Sitka home. I graduated in 2000. I should have gone to college - but didn't. I met my husband in 2002, let him marry me in 2003 :), and had a daughter with him in 2004. She is the pure JOY in our lives. My husband is AD in the United States Coast Guard. This means that life is never boring, and if it is- hey! we get to move every 3 or 4 years. He is currently a DC (Damage Controlman) 2nd class - working on making 1st class. You can also find me on myspace.com/alaskanprincess

26 April, 2008

Waiting Is The Hardest Part

You know you'll be humming that song with me now ;)

2WW. It's the hardest part. I just wanna run out, spend a fortune on pregnancy tests, and start peeing on those glorious little sticks right now!
But, I'm forcing myself to wait. For at LEAST another week.
If I was REALLY playing this little 2WW game smart, I wouldn't test until AFTER my period was due. But you and I both know, there's no way that I will have the patience to wait that long.
Suspense kills me, I have to know!
The other crappy part about the 2WW in a way, IS taking the pregnancy tests. I feel like, for TTC'ers, taking pregnancy tests is like being on a diet and stepping on a scale. It can make or break your entire day. In fact, there are women that after years and years of nothing but "negative" results showing up on the PG tests, REFUSE to take them.
They'll pay the money to go in for a blood test.
I don't blame them a bit.

1 comment:

Who I Am said...

I totally don't miss those days at all. Hopefully you won't have to have any more and this will be it for you! I'm crossing all crossables for you.